GP Theater & Arts:
Good People Good Times Theater and Arts was registered in 2009 by Janiece McIntosh. She took initiative to bring educations and awareness to children and youth (ages 6-12) by teaching them arts and theater educational based learning. During the summer the children are taught drama, acting, they perform plays, ensembles, musicals and poetry. Weekly trips to the library for art and theater history, the children also borrow poetry books and a time to play and do yoga outside. 2 snacks are provided (morning and afternoon), lunch is not provided and children are dropped off and picked up between 9 am – 3 pm with extended hours available from 8:00 am – 4 pm.
- Children are taught theater, art. drama, acting. performance, ensembles, musicals and poetry
- 2 performances each summer (end of July and end of August)
- Weekly trips to the library
- Daily exercise and yoga outside
- Nature walks
- Weekly water play
- 2 snacks provided (morning and afternoon)
- Extended hours available
- Monthly report on your child’s progress
- Subsidy available (please indicate if needed on your registration)
We offer services to children, youth and young adults that range from seasonal camp programs, workshops, and arts based training.
Registration Begins in May 2016
To Register for July and August 2016